OFFICIAL IMAGINE MUSIC FESTIVAL ADA GUIDE
Imagine Music Festival is a fully accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions please email us at ADA@imaginefestival.com. We will do our best to help you have an awesome experience.
ADA Entrance & Arrivals
There will be an ADA entry lane located at the main entrance. However, it is not accessible for those with mobility impairments as it does have stairs. Should you require assistance getting into the venue, please visit our ADA Access Center located near the main entrance. After using ADA entry, please get registered as an ADA patron at the Access Center immediately after so that you can keep using ADA entry for the following show days.
- A separate ADA lot will be available for patrons with valid handicap placards, plates and/or permits, as well as the applicable proof that it belongs to them. Please follow signage or ask staff upon entering the festival how to access this lot.
- *Please note that it is against the law to park in an accessible parking space without the required ADA credentials or to fraudulently use someone else’s in order to gain access to ADA parking spots.*
- Preferred camping locations are available for those with accessibility needs. Campsites include close access to paths, entrances, exits, shuttles, accessible restrooms, and accessible showers.
Accessible camping spots are available on a first come, first served basis. Registering helps us prepare for your group and plan our accessible camping area. To reserve an ADA camping spot, please fill out this form: CLICK HERE FOR ADA CAMPING REGISTRATION
- Limited spots will be available to unregistered guests onsite but are not guaranteed. You will need a verified ADA placard or license plate to enter the accessible camping area. The person to whom the placard or plate is issued to must be present in the vehicle, as a driver or passenger. As part of gaining access to accessible camping, identification will be checked to ensure legitimate use.
Access & Viewing Areas
- Access Center:Please Note: You must stop here to get your ADA wristband credential. There will be an Access Center conveniently located inside the entrance of the venue.
- At the Access Center you can:
- Get your ADA wristband credential.
- Get your ADA questions answered.
- Learn about other accessibility services.
- ADA Wristbands are good for the whole weekend
- DO NOT remove your wristband for the duration the festival
- One companion wristband will be issued for each disabled patron.
- If a disabled guest wants to switch their companion, please bring the old companion wristband to the Access Center to be reissued
- Accessible Viewing Areas:
There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons who may need to see above the crowd on a number of Imagine Music Festival’s stages. To gain access to these areas, please visit the Access Center.
- Accessible Viewing Area Policies:
Companions may be asked to stand if capacity is reached
These are non-smoking areas
Patrons are not allowed to save spots
- Wheelchair Accessibility: The venue is accessible to guests with wheelchairs or motorized scooters. There are accessible pathways and routes throughout the venue. We encourage all patrons to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. Absolutely no personal golf carts will be allowed. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the Access Center. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit. We will not be providing wheelchair or scooter rentals
Service Animals are permitted throughout the festival grounds; however this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Only legitimate service animals will be allowed within the festival footprint. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with the appropriate credentials.
Any service animal whose task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship, is not considered a service animal and will not be allowed into the venue.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations