Imagine Music Festival is a fully accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please ADA@imaginefestival.com . We will do our best to help you have an awesome experience at Imagine Music Festival!
- Parking: A separate ADA lot will be available for patrons with valid handicap placards, plates and/or permits, as well as the applicable proof that it belongs to them. Please follow signage or ask staff upon entering the festival how to access this lot.
*Please note that it is against the law to park in an accessible parking space without the required ADA credentials or to fraudulently use someone else’s in order to gain access to ADA parking spots.*
- Preferred camping locations are available for those with accessibility needs. Campsites include close access to paths, entrances, exits, shuttles, accessible restrooms, and accessible showers.
- Accessible camping spots are available on a first come, first served basis. Please register for camping and then contact us with the transaction number found in your confirmation email in advance to reserve your spot. Registering helps us prepare for your group and plan our accessible camping area. Limited spots will be available to unregistered guests onsite but are not guaranteed. You will need a verified ADA placard or license plate to enter the accessible camping area. The person to whom the placard or plate is issued to must be present in the vehicle, as a driver or passenger. As part of gaining access to accessible camping, identification will be checked to ensure legitimate use.
Access & Viewing Areas
- Access Center: All accessibility-related inquires can be answered at our Access Center, which will be located at right inside the venue entrance and in the accessible camping area. Additionally this is the location to recharge wheelchair batteries and/or the other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, as well as storing equipment.
- Accessible Viewing Areas: There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons who may need to see above the crowd on the main stage. For entrance to the platform please visit the Access Center to gain access to this area.
- Getting Around: The venue is accessible to guests with wheelchairs or motorized scooters. There are accessible pathways and routes throughout the venue. We encourage all patrons to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. Absolutely no personal golf carts will be allowed. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the Access Center. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit. We will not be providing wheelchair or scooter rentals
Service Animals: Persons with disabilities and their service dogs or miniature horses that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for those persons with disabilities are welcome at Imagine Music Festival, as are those training service animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Please contact us at ADA@imaginefestival.com. for protocol regarding service animals.
Any service animal whose task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship, is not considered a service animal and will not be allowed into the venue.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area provided in Accessible Camping.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.