OFFICIAL IMAGINE MUSIC FESTIVAL ADA GUIDE
Imagine Music Festival is a fully accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions please email us at ADA@imaginefestival.com. We will do our best to help you have an awesome experience.
The venue is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities. The event is held on grassy terrain. We encourage all patrons with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair or scooter, you may do so at the Accessibility Services kiosk. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit. We will not be providing wheelchair or scooter rentals.
- There will be limited ADA day parking for guests with disabilities onsite. ADA parking requires a parking pass and is available on a first come, first serve basis. You will need a verified handicap placard, permit, or license plate to enter this parking lot. The person to whom the handicap credential is issued must be present in the vehicle, as a driver or passenger. Specific addresses relating to your ticket type will be provided closer to event dates. Make sure to plug the correct address into your GPS to take you to the proper entrance for your ticket type.*Please note that it is against the law to park in an accessible parking space without the required ADA credentials or to fraudulently use someone else’s in order to gain access to ADA parking spots.*
There will be an ADA entry lane located at both the RV/Day Parking and Camping entrances into the event. Disabled guests may use this lane to safely enter the venue. After using ADA entry, please visit the Accessibility Services kiosk immediately after so that you can keep using ADA entry for the following show days.
ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES KIOSK
Please Note: You must stop here to get your ADA wristband credential.
There will be an Accessibility Services kiosk conveniently located inside the entrance of the venue. At this location, you can:
- Get your ADA wristband credential
- Get your ADA questions answered
- Learn about our accessibility services
- ADA wristbands are good for the whole weekend
- DO NOT remove your wristband for the entire duration of the event
- One companion wristband will be issued for each disabled patron
- If a disabled guest wants to switch their companion, please bring the old companion wristband to the ADA kiosk to be reissued
- Accessible camping locations are available for those with accessibility needs. Campsites include close access to paths, entrances, exits, shuttles, accessible restrooms, and accessible showers. Accessible camping spots are available on a first come, first serve basis. Registering helps us prepare for your group and plan our accessible camping area. Limited spots may be available to unregistered guests onsite but are not guaranteed. To register for an ADA camping spot, please fill out our ADA Camping Registration Form.
You will need a verified handicap placard or license plate to enter the accessible camping area. The person to whom the placard or plate is issued to must be present in the vehicle, as a driver or passenger. As part of gaining access to accessible camping, identification will be checked to ensure legitimate use.
ACCESSIBLE VIEWING AREAS
There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons who may need to see above the crowd on a number of stages. To gain access to these areas, please visit the Accessibility Services kiosk.
Accessible Viewing Area Policies:
- Companions may be asked to stand in the back if capacity is reached
- Patrons and companions may not smoke in these areas
- Patrons are asked to not save spots
Service animals are permitted throughout the venue. However, this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with the appropriate credentials and allowed within the event footprint.
The following guidelines must be followed:
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered. If these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or if the handler’s disability prevents the use of these devices, the handler must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations.
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION REQUESTS
If you would like to request any of the following services:
- ASL interpretation for any performance
- Closed Captioning
- Braille/Large Font Print
- Guided Tours
- Other forms of Effective Communication
Requests for these services must be emailed to us at least 30 days prior to the event to allow for sufficient preparation. To submit a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessible Restrooms will be available throughout the venue and will be located at all restroom banks.
- ATMs & Concessions: All ATMs and concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required, please confer with an event staff member.
- First Aid: We have several First Aid locations throughout the venue, noted on the event maps and mobile app. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations.
- Special Dietary Needs: The event will have food vendors that provide gluten-free dietary options. For those with special dietary needs beyond what will be offered at the event, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
COMMENTS, QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
Imagine Music Festival will consider any request by a guest with disability for reasonable modification of its policies, practices or procedures or for auxiliary aids and services that will permit the guest equal enjoyment of the goods and services offered at the event. We encourage you to make any such request as far in advance as possible to enhance our ability to evaluate and fulfill the request.
In continually trying to make our event more accessible, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about ADA policies or our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.