COVID-19 Health Policy & Entry Requirements
We are so excited to finally be getting back together again this September! With less than 30 days to go we want to share some important updates regarding your health and safety and new entry requirements for Imagine Festival.
Imagine is working closely with the City of Chattahoochee Hills, leading public safety experts, and following all recommended CDC and WHO guidelines at the time of the festival. Imagine is dedicated to a safe experience for our fans, artists, and staff.
As Imagine Festival approaches, we will continue to update patrons with the important information, including any changes to policies and procedures you need to know before entering the festival. Updates will be shared on the festival website, through our social media channels and via our email list.
The safety of our patrons and staff is our number one priority. As such, a negative COVID-19 test result OR a full COVID-19 vaccination will be required to attend Imagine Music Festival 2021. With this in mind, we strongly suggest getting vaccinated before attending Imagine 2021.
There is still time to get vaccinated and be protected before you come to Imagine. The last day to receive the second shot of Moderna or Pfizer, or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson is Friday, September 3rd. If you need help finding a vaccine distributor near you, please visit www.vaccinefinder.org.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of entering Bouckaert Farm. Our team requests that guests follow CDC guidelines for mask wearing.
Imagine 2021 Entry Procedures:
- Comply with the Imaginer Health Pledge
- Complete the Imagine Health Verification as detailed below and receive a Health Check Wristband
- Bring your festival wristband and a mask
Imaginer Health Pledge:
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival you have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Imagine Health Verification:
- Present a valid ID AND proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test from 72 hours before the start of the festival to any Health Check Tent and receive a Health Check Wristband. The Health Check Wristband will allow entry into Imagine Festival along with your festival wristband for the duration of the festival. Both a festival wristband AND Health Check Wristband are required to gain entry into Imagine.
Positive Test Protocol
- Should someone test positive on site they will be given a second (complimentary) test for confirmation. Medical staff will notify the individual of their test status, remove their festival wristband, and provide them a pre-printed card with instructions on how to request a refund for their ticket.
- Patrons who test positive are not allowed to remain on site and will be asked to collect their belongings and exit the site immediately.
Based on the latest advice from the CDC, Imagine recommends wearing masks in any spaces where you cannot practice social distancing, regardless of vaccination status. In addition, Imagine will have increased hand sanitizer stations on site, and cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high touch areas.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our artists and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while attending Imagine Music Festival.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending Imagine Music Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
Find a vaccine location near you:
Obtain a PCR (nasal / saliva) test with a negative result within 72 hours of the event or arrival on site.
Q: Can I bring a copy or picture on my mobile phone of my vaccination card?
A: YES. We encourage you to bring a copy so you do not lose your actual card.
Q: What if I am taking an at home test. How do I share my test results. Are at home tests accepted.
A: At this time, at home tests are not accepted. Instead, rapid tests or PCR tests will be accepted.
Q: I tested positive for COVID-19 over 10 days ago. Should I bring my positive test with me if I am unable to be vaccinated or get a negative test result?
A: Yes, if you have recently had COVID-19, and are no longer contagious (10 days after testing positive for COVID-19). You can bring your positive test result if a negative test result OR vaccination is not possible.
Q: What if I can’t get my second vaccination before September 3.
A: If you cannot get fully vaccinated in time for the festival, please get tested within 72-hours of your arrival and bring with you a copy of your negative COVID-19 test result.
Q: When is the timeframe to get a negative test result.
A: Your negative Covid-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours of your first day of attendance.
Q: What forms of proof of vaccination or a negative test result will be accepted?
A: Please bring a digital or printed copy of your Vaccine Card, Vaccine Record, or Negative COVID-19 test result. You must also bring a valid government issued photo ID that matches the name on the documents presented. You will be required to show both your copy of proof and the matching ID upon entry.
Q: Are masks required at Imagine Festival?
A: At this time, we are following CDC guidelines on mask wearing. Attendees will not be required to wear a mask outdoors. We recommend you wear a mask, vaccinated or not, in areas where you can not social distance. Masks will be required for everyone regardless of vaccination status on all shuttles. ALL staff will be wearing masks throughout the weekend. We will have complimentary masks for all attendees available at the gates.