WHAT YOU CAN BRING DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT
- Rain gear
- Camping gear (tent, tarp, sleeping bags, etc.)
- Your favorite hoodie
- Extra shoes/sneakers
- Mud boots (in case it rains)
- Bug spray
- Sunscreen (lots of it)
- A hat for shade
- A bandana
- Reusable Water Bottles or Camelbak-style bladders (must be empty)
- Biodegradable plastic bags for trash (Help keep our beautiful site clean)
- Toilet paper (you never know)
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (AND extra batteries!)
- Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Prescription Medications, Inhalers, and Epi-Pens (See FAQ for Prescription Medication Requirements)
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (avoid keeping keys in your car!)
YOU DON’T NEED IT TO SURVIVE, BUT YOU’LL BE HAPPY YOU HAVE IT
- Small luggage lock for your tent (please don’t bring any valuables – if you must, keep them locked out of view in your vehicle) or rent one of our lockers.
- soaps, detergents and shampoos
- Smokers – bring an ashtray! Every butt you throw on the ground someone has to pick up!
- Blanket (for sitting)
- Earplugs (for sleeping)
CAMPGROUND PROHIBITED ITEMS
These items are not allowed under any circumstances (Remember, we search every vehicle):
- Bad Attitudes (Positive vibes only!)
- Glass of any kind (this includes wine bottles, drinking glasses, pickle jars, and test tubes)
- No kegs are allowed into the festival. We will seize ALL excessive* amounts of alcohol. *Excessive means anything over 1 case of beer and 1 box of wine per person. Kegs, glass, liquor, or vending of alcohol is not permitted in the campgrounds, and alcohol may not be brought from the campsites into the festival venue.
- Weapons, items that could be used as a weapon, or harmful objects of any kind (including steak knives, pepper spray,etc)
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Bicycles, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (including, but not limited to: golf carts, ATVs, motor scooters, powered skateboards, and airboats)Professional photography equipment (cameras with a detachable lens >2”, tripods, video cameras, etc)
- Pets (even really, really small ones- Please reference service animal policy)
- Box trucks or trailers (a camping trailer is OK, but it is considered an RV which requires an RV pass)
- Charcoal, lighter fluid, gasoline, firewood or other combustibles used to generate flame or heat (other than gas grills).
- Gas-powered generators
- Laser pens or similar focused-light devices
- Over-the-Counter Medications (unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging)
- Vitamins or Supplements
- Non-Compliant Prescription Medications (See FAQ for Prescription Medication Questions)
- Vending of any kind is not allowed (Sharing yes, selling, no. You know the difference.)
- No totems over 10 feet in height, constructed of metal or wooden pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or causing harm to others.
- NO OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED. (CAMP FIRES, FIRE PITS, TIKI TORCHES, ETC)]
- Branded, wrapped or sponsored vehicles, RVs, tents, etc utilized for marketing purposes.
FESTIVAL GROUND PROHIBITED ITEMS
These items are not allowed under any circumstances:
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Compressed Gas Cylinders (CO2, Propane, etc.)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Stuffed Animals
- Eye drops
- Over-the-counter medications (see FAQ for Prescription Medication Requirements)
- Glass, cans, cups, or coolers
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Unauthorized vending/soliciting materials (promotional stickers, flyers, commodities, etc)
- Balls or Frisbees
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, firearms, etc.)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs)
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE FOR GUESTS ENTERING IMAGINE:
- TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR IMAGINE FAMILY, ALL VEHICLES, PERSONS, AND PROPERTY ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH AT ALL TIMES. FAILURE TO CONSENT TO SEARCH WILL RESULT IN DENIAL OF ENTRY OR EJECTION FROM EVENT;
- DRUG USE OR POSSESSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;
- INTOXICATED PATRONS WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY/ ASKED TO LEAVE;
- UNDERAGE DRINKING/DELIVERY TO MINORS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED;
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN FESTIVAL GROUNDS;;
- ALL CAMELBAKS/ WATER BOTTLES MUST BE EMPTY UPON ENTRY;
- STROBE LIGHTS WILL BE IN USE;
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING/SOLICITATIONS;
- NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OR VIDEO EQUIPMENT;
- NO CROWD SURFING, MOSHING, OR STAGE DIVING;
- DAILY RE-ENTRY IS ONLY PERMITTED FOR CAMPING TICKET HOLDERS;
- NO PETS;
- GOOD VIBES ONLY – NO BAD ATTITUDES WILL BE TOLERATED!;
- IMAGINE RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITHOUT REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID, TO REFUSE ADMISSION TO, OR EJECT ANY PERSONS, INCLUDING THOSE WHO CONDUCT IS DEEMED DISORDERLY, DISRUPTIVE, ABUSIVE OR WHO OTHERWISE FAILS TO COMPLY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS OF UNIFORMED EVENT STAFF;
- FESTIVAL SAFETY TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE FINAL DECISION ON ALLOWED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS WITHOUT NOTICE.
SMILE. STAY HYDRATED. PACE YOURSELF. TAKE CARE OF ONE ANOTHER.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!
Q: What can I bring with me?
A: See the complete list of acceptable and prohibited items Here.
Q: Does everyone that’s riding in my car need a car camping pass?
A: No, NEW for 2021 – Car Camping Passes are now sold on a per car basis, not per person. This will allow our guests traveling in groups to save money and reduce their carbon footprint by encouraging carpooling. If you want to camp next to your car, you will only need to purchase 1 Car Camping Pass per vehicle and the pass comes with two (2) GA Camping Wristbands and one (1) 20×20 campsite with parking for your vehicle. If you want to add additional guests to your campsite they can purchase a “Companion” Camping pass which will give them access to the campgrounds, but no vehicle or tent space of their own.
Q: Can I add Camping to my ticket if I already purchased a Festival Pass?
A: Yes, you can add a camping pass to your ticket. NEW FOR 2021 All Camping Passes are sold separately from Festival tickets, with the exception of 4-packs and 2 pack bundle.
Q: If I am staying off-site can I leave the festival grounds and come back?
A: In an effort to ensure our patrons safety and efficiency of our entry operations, there is no daily in-and-out or re-entry permitted in the festival grounds without a camping wristband. Please pack accordingly and take advantage of our festival locker program, charging stations, and check out the festival general store to grab any essential you may have forgotten. Camping Pass holders will be free to travel between the campgrounds and festival as needed. If you have an emergency and need to leave but wish to come back, please speak with the box office staff and they will assist you.
Q: If I am camping, can I leave and come back?
A: For the safety of our Imagine family, once your vehicle is parked within the campgrounds, it may not be moved until Monday at sunrise. Vehicles that leave the campgrounds will not be granted re-entry. Should a vehicle need to leave in the event of an emergency, please contact campground management to provide you with a safe escort. We encourage you to plan/pack accordingly and visit the Camping General Store for any necessities you may be lacking.
Q: When will I receive my wristband?
A: Wristbands will be shipped starting in August
Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from See Tickets on behalf of IMF.
No barcoded tickets will be issued for this event, all ticket-purchasers will receive a festival wristband by mail.
All wristbands will ship between August and September 2021. Please allow until 1 week prior to festival for your wristbands to arrive. Wristbands will be sent to the shipping address specified on your order. All international orders will be held at will call.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
Q: Where can I find you ticketing Terms & Conditions
A: Our ticketing Terms and Conditions can be found here
Q: Can I pick up my ticket/wristband early?
A: Unfortunately we are not offering an option to pick up your tickets early this year. Stay tuned for more information about VIP table customer tickets (Ocean View).
Q: Can I upgrade my ticket?
A: Yes, if tickets are available, you can upgrade your tickets to VIP. In order to upgrade your ticket to VIP you need to go ahead and purchase thee VIP ticket you want. Then send us your order confirmation # for both the VIP ticket and your previously purchased ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org Once we confirm your purchase, we will cancel your original ticket. Please note that we cannot upgrade 2-pack or 4-pack bundles with camping, without cancelling the whole order. This means you would have to repurchase your festival passes and/or camping pass in order to upgrade.
Q: How long can my car be parked in day parking?
A: Cars parked in day parking will need to clear the lots after music ends at the end of each night. If you find yourself needing to leave your car and catch a sober ride home, we encourage you to do so, and will just require that you pay an additional day’s parking fee upon return. To ensure the safety and security of our patrons, no overnight sleeping or loitering in the day parking lot will be permitted.
Q: When can I begin to set up my campsite?
A: The campgrounds will open at 10am Friday for you to begin setting up camp for the festival. If you purchase an Early Arrival pass you can arrive at the campgrounds on Thursday starting at 10am.
Q: What should I expect the weather to be like during the festival?
A: Imagine Festival is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be issued should inclement weather occur. Weather can be unpredictable. Please keep an eye on the weather and plan accordingly. As always, please be sure to listen to any updates from Imagine staff regarding your safety. During September the average temperature will range from 83 Highs to 65 Lows.
Q: Will there be a lost and found?
A: Yes, Lost & Found will operate during festival hours and will be marked on your festival map. Following the event, lost items will be held 30 days for your convenience. A form will be posted on our website to report and describe your lost items, if found we will contact you. There might be a charge to ship your items back to you.
Q: I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: Imagine is an 18+ event. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted, with or without a guardian.
Q: What are acceptable forms of Identification?
A: The following are acceptable forms of identification for access to and the purchasing of alcohol at Imagine:
- State-Issued Driver’s License
- Uniformed Services ID Card
- Foreign Driver’s License
- Expired Driver’s License + State-Issued Temporary [Paper] ID
Q: Will lockers be available?
A: Yes! Lockers are available for purchase at the festival to to safely store your stuff and keep your cell phone powered up all weekend long. Lockers can also be purchased prior to the festival.
Q: Can I pass out flyers at Imagine? ?
A: No, there is no unauthorized vending or solicitations anywhere on Atlanta Motor Speedway property, including parking lots. .
Q: Will Medical / First Aid be available?
A: We will have medical staff on-site for the entire duration of Imagine. Upon arrival, please take note of the location of our clearly-marked medical tents should you need to stop by during the event. If you need medical assistance, contact the nearest security guard, staff member, volunteer, or medic, or go to one of the on-site medical tents. If you’re not sure whether it’s an emergency or not, assume it is and get help immediately. All of our safety and medical staff are here to help you enjoy the festival and make it home safely – no judgements.
Q: Can I Bring My Medication?
A: Yes, medications are allowed into the festival and campgrounds as long as they comply with the following:
- No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging.
- No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted.
- Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:
- A valid photo ID (See list of acceptable forms of identification);
- Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo ID;
- Only one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle);
- Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in quantities reasonable for your time at the festival.
- Unsure if your medication is a controlled substance? Check out a list here: http://bit.ly/DEAcontrolledsubstances
Q: Will there be FREE water?
A: Yes, Imagine has plenty of water stations available both inside the festival grounds and in camping. Check your festival map for locations. There will also be water available for purchase at the bar.
Q: Are pets allowed?
A: Imagine has a strict no-pet policy, with exceptions only for service animals as specified by federal and state law. Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the safety of our patrons, staff, and other service animals, all animals which do not meet the legal standards will not be allowed into the festival grounds. All service animals must be registered at the entrance gates. Please note, dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support are not considered service animals by the ADA and and will not be allowed into Imagine. For more info, visit www.ada.gov.
Q: Will there be an official afterparty?
A: Yes, the official afterparty will be located in the campground at the silent disco. You must have a camping pass to gain admission to the silent disco.
Q: The information on my ticket is wrong, how do I fix this?
A: To update the information on your ticket and/or change shipping address contact email@example.com or follow the instructions found HERE
Q: Where should I buy my imagine Festival Ticket?
A: See Tickets is the only authorized ticket vendor for Imagine Festival. Premium Camping Options and RVs are officially sold through Unity Travel.
There are No refunds or Exchanges, all Sales are final.
Do not buy passes from scalpers, we do not service, authenticate, or support passes from scalpers. We do not assist in any 3rd party transactions.
Q: I can no longer attend, Can I get a refund?
A: Unfortunately, no; we have a very strict no refund policy. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Is my camera allowed into the festival?
A: Small point and shoot cameras, GoPros, and other cameras without detachable lenses are allowed into the festival.
Q: I have a media related question, who do I contact?
A: For those interested in press passes and any other media inquiries,please email us at email@example.com.
Q: How do I become a vendor at Imagine Festival?
A: Potential vendors must sign up and be approved prior to the festival. Upon approval you will be able to sell merchandise. Click here to apply to be a vendor.
Q: Will there be water bottle refill stations?
A: Yes! FREE water stations are available both inside the festival grounds and in camping. Any reusable water bottle or camelback can be filled for FREE. Check your festival map for locations.
Q: Does Imagine offer Merchandise?
A: Yes! We will be offering official Imagine apparel and merchandise along with a wide variety of other vendors as well!
Q: I would like to camp on site, what options are available?
A: Currently there is Car camping, tent only camping, VIP Car camping, and RV camping! We also feature Glamping options and QUBE tents . Make sure and buy your ticket as soon as possible before any of these options sell out. To review the different options CLICK HERE
Q: Am I allowed to bring my own alcohol?
A: Alcohol is allowed into the camp grounds but not into the festival grounds. There is a limit to how much each person can bring in, please see allowed/not allowed items for specifics.
Q: What is the difference between car camping and tent camping?
A: With general car camping you will be able to camp right next to your car. With tent only camping you will be in a separate lot where there are no cars. If you arrive on site without a vehicle and have purchased camping, you will be directed to the tent only lot. There is not a seperate ticket for Tent-Only Camping.
Q: What size is my car camping spot?
A: Car campers will have a 20’x20’ campsite. Camping plots are first come, first serve and provide enough space to fit one vehicle and two tents.
Q: Am I able to camp at Imagine without a festival pass?
A: Everyone camping will need a festival pass to accompany their camping pass before entering the camping area.
Health and Safety
- Pace yourself
- Don’t drink too much too quickly
- Make sure you Eat and Drink water if drinking Alcohol
- Stay Hydrated
- Like athletes, your time at Imagine can take a toll on your body’s electrolytes. Make sure you’re replenishing your body’s electrolytes as you enjoy the festival. Sports drinks like Powerade, Gatorade, etc. contain electrolytes that can help keep your body running smoothly. If you’re feeling drained and think that water isn’t enough, stop by one of our Medical tents and we’ll get you feeling like yourself again in no time.
- Don’t get hungry
- We’ve worked hard to provide some of the best of Atlanta’s local eateries for you to enjoy at Imagine. Take advantage of these vendors, making sure you are eating at least 3 meals a day to give your body enough energy to get through the day and party through the night.
- Safe Decisions
- Your body is a wonderland. Without a prescription, there is no way to know what drug or dose could be safe for you. Adulterated, misrepresented and varying potencies of substances poses a serious threat to your health and safety. Never take anything from someone you don’t know.
- Buddy System
- Staying with your friends can be tough at times, so plan a meet up point should you get separated. As your IMAGINE family grows, make sure you keep track of those you came with.
- If you see something, say something
- Staying safe means looking out for one another. If something just doesn’t look right, let the nearest staff member know and we will check it out. All of our uniformed staff members are here to keep you safe, not get someone in trouble, and they are more than happy to help.
- Security/Law Enforcement
- While security staff is on-site 24 hours a day, please make sure you secure any valuables and lock your tents and cars.
Q: Can I bring a copy or picture on my mobile phone of my vaccination card?
A: YES. We encourage you to bring a copy so you do not lose your actual card.
Q: What if I am taking an at home test. How do I share my test results. Are at home tests accepted.
A: At this time, at home tests are not accepted. Instead, rapid tests or PCR tests will be accepted.
Q: I tested positive for COVID-19 over 10 days ago. Should I bring my positive test with me if I am unable to be vaccinated or get a negative test result?
A: Yes, if you have recently had COVID-19, and are no longer contagious (10 days after testing positive for COVID-19). You can bring your positive test result if a negative test result OR vaccination is not possible.
Q: What if I can’t get my second vaccination before September 3.
A: If you cannot get fully vaccinated in time for the festival, please get tested within 72-hours of your arrival and bring with you a copy of your negative COVID-19 test result.
Q: When is the timeframe to get a negative test result.
A: Your negative Covid-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours of your first day of attendance.
Q: What forms of proof of vaccination or a negative test result will be accepted?
A: Please bring a digital or printed copy of your Vaccine Card, Vaccine Record, or Negative COVID-19 test result. You must also bring a valid government issued photo ID that matches the name on the documents presented. You will be required to show both your copy of proof and the matching ID upon entry.
Q: Are masks required at Imagine Festival?
A: At this time, we are following CDC guidelines on mask wearing. Attendees will not be required to wear a mask outdoors. We recommend you wear a mask, vaccinated or not, in areas where you can not social distance. Masks will be required for everyone regardless of vaccination status on all shuttles. ALL staff will be wearing masks throughout the weekend. We will have complimentary masks for all attendees available at the gates.
GA PASS: Entry into the main festival grounds on the 17th,18th, and 19th, 2021. Every one wishing to enter the festival will need their own pass. For a limited time, GA passes are available as a 2-pack. This is the most popular wristband option.
VIP PASS: Entry into the main festival grounds on the 17th,18th, and 19th, 2021 AND access to additional VIP areas. The main VIP Viewing Area is located adjacent to the Oceania Stage. VIPs enjoy more comfortable amenities including shade, premium restrooms, private bars and expedited entry into the festival.
GA Car Camping Passes: Vehicle entry and camping into the GA campgrounds. This is per vehicle and comes with 2 camping wristbands, and 1 Car Camping Pass for your Vehicle. All Campers must have a Festival Pass in addition to their camping passes to enter the campgrounds.
VIP Car Camping Passes: Premium car camping close to the main festival entrance.This is per vehicle and comes with 2 VIP camping wristbands, and 1 VIP Car Camping Pass for your Vehicle. All Campers must have a Festival Pass in addition to their camping passes to enter the campgrounds. Includes 1 20×20 VIP Car Camping Spot and can comfortably fit 1-2 tents and 1 standard sized car, truck, or SUV. Exclusive amenities to the VIP campground include comfort restrooms and shower trailers, VIP Lounge and Concierge/Help Desk.
Companion Camping Pass: Entry into the campgrounds. This allows you to camp at Imagine as a companion to a Car or Tent-Only Pass, allowing you to join up with your friends and share a campsite. Please note that this “Companion” Camping Pass does not include your own campsite or parking. Companion passes are available for GA and VIP campgrounds.
Thursday Early Arrival: Entry into the campgrounds on Thursday, September 16th. This ticket is per person and is an add-on. Every person arriving early needs an Early Arrival pass AND a camping pass. Early arrival is great for those that want to arrive early to claim the closest camping spots and take extra time to set up their campsite without missing a beat. This DOES NOT grant you access to the Official Pre-Party Concert which will be hosted that night inside the festival. The Pre-Party Concert tickets will be sold separately at a later date.
Pool Party Tickets: Access to the pool parties from 12-3 on Saturday and Sunday, inside the festival. Tickets sold per day, if you would like to attend both days you will need to purchase both a Saturday and Sunday pass. Please print out your ticket in advance of the show and bring it with you, you can also pull it up on your mobile phone but sometimes phones die, so best to keep a hard copy. All pool party guests will also need to have a festival wristband to enter. Buy Here: https://wl.seetickets.us/event/Imagine-Music-Festival-Add-Ons/424603?afflky=ImagineFestival
Pre-Party Concert (Thursday): The Lost Year (2020)
To celebrate the “Lost Year (2020)” a pre-party concert will be held on Thursday September 16th, 2021. Those that held onto their 2020 passes will get FREE entry into the pre-party. Tickets will also be available for purchase soon for 2021 pass holders.
This is a separately ticketed event inside the main festival grounds. Early Arrival Campers will need to purchase the “Pre-Party” concert ticket as an Add-On to attend. If you are receiving a FREE ticket to the pre-party (all 2020 ticket holders) you do not need to purchase the pre-party concert pass.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Camping included with the Regular GA or VIP Pass?
- No, camping is not included in the GA or VIP Passes. Camping must be purchased separately, per person.
Is my 2020 Pass still valid for this year?
- Yes! If you have purchased a 2020 ticket and did not request a refund, your tickets have automatically rolled over to 2021.
- For the guests who did keep their 2020 pass, you will automatically get a FREE Official Pre-Party Ticket in the main festival grounds on Thursday, September 16th. This does NOT include camping. If you’d like to arrive early and camp on Thursday, you must purchase a Thursday Early Arrival Add-On.
Are Thursday Early Arrival Add-Ons per person or per car?
- The Thursday Early Arrival is per person
Can I upgrade my tickets?
- If you’d like to upgrade your tickets, we recommend you purchase the ticket you wish to upgrade to. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with both your oldd confirmation number and your new confirmation number. Once we verify your new purchase, we can refund your original order to the card used at purchase. Please note that 2-packs and 4-packs with camping cannot be upgraded without having to cancel the entire order.
Where can I view my purchased tickets?
- You should have received an email confirmation from SeeTickets after you have purchased your tickets. You may also log in to your SeeTickets account to view your tickets. Please keep in mind that your tickets will start to ship between August and September in wristband form
Do payment plans take out payments automatically?
- Yes, if you have signed up for a payment plan, the amount due will be taken out of your account automatically on the due date. You may pay these earlier than the due dates if you’d like.
Is there an age requirement?
- Yes, you must be 18+ to attend IMF. Please make sure to bring your government-issued ID
Are there single-day passes available?
- At this time, we do not have any single-day passes available for purchase. GA or VIP Passes are for September 17.18.19. Please check back in at a later date for possible single-day passes. If we sell out in advance, single day tickets will not be available.
When will wristbands be shipped?
- Wristbands will be shipped to your address provided at checkout between August and September, prior to the festival. The last day to buy tickets before the cut-off day will be announced at a later time.
What if I need to change my address for my tickets to be shipped?
- Please log in to your SeeTickets account to change your address.
- If you need to update the address on your tickets, please do so by July 25, 2021. Change Address Instructions Here
I signed out as a guest on SeeTickets but need to change my address or view my tickets.
- Please contact SeeTickets at email@example.com to set up your account.
Where can I buy Pool Party tickets?
- Pool Party tickets are available as an add on and are sold separately from your festival ticket. You will need both a pool party pass and festival ticket to attend the pool parties. Buy Tickets Here
Are there ADA Accommodations?
Yes, we are still updating our ADA information for more detailed instructions but please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions and guidance.
Where can I apply to be a vendor?
Vendors can visit http://imaginefestival.com/vendors for more information and applications. Applications are currently being reviewed and vendors will begin receiving acceptance letters by June.
General & Ticketing
Media & Press