Health & Safety
Have fun at Imagine Festival, but take care of yourself first!
- Pace yourself
- Don’t drink too much too quickly
- Make sure you Eat and Drink water if drinking Alcohol
- Stay Hydrated
- Like athletes, your time at Imagine can take a toll on your body’s electrolytes. Make sure you’re replenishing your body’s electrolytes as you enjoy the festival. Sports drinks like Powerade, Gatorade, etc. contain electrolytes that can help keep your body running smoothly. If you’re feeling drained and think that water isn’t enough, stop by one of our Medical tents and we’ll get you feeling like yourself again in no time.
- Don’t get hungry
- We’ve worked hard to provide some of the best of Atlanta’s local eateries for you to enjoy at Imagine. Take advantage of these vendors, making sure you are eating at least 3 meals a day to give your body enough energy to get through the day and party through the night.
- Safe Decisions
- Your body is a wonderland. Without a prescription, there is no way to know what drug or dose could be safe for you. Adulterated, misrepresented and varying potencies of substances poses a serious threat to your health and safety. Never take anything from someone you don’t know.
- Buddy System
- Staying with your friends can be tough at times, so plan a meet up point should you get separated. As your IMAGINE family grows, make sure you keep track of those you came with.
- If you see something, say something
- Staying safe means looking out for one another. If something just doesn’t look right, let the nearest staff member know and we will check it out. All of our uniformed staff members are here to keep you safe, not get someone in trouble, and they are more than happy to help.
- Security/Law Enforcement
- While security staff is on-site 24 hours a day, please make sure you secure any valuables and lock your tents and cars.