For ticketing questions and troubleshooting please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine Music Festival takes place on September 17,18,19, 2021 at our new venue The Bouckaert Farm in Chattahoochee Hills, GA. Tickets and Camping Passes are now on sale.
For more information about the venue, click here
If you’d like to camp with us a day early on Thursday, September 16th, you may purchase an Early Arrival Pass as an add-on. This will allow you to set up your camp a day early. We will also be hosting a Pre-Party on Thursday night inside the festival grounds on one of our main stages. If you’d like to also attend this concert, you will need to purchase a Pre-Party pass which will be on sale at a later date.
This is a rain or shine event!Location Info
There are multiple entrances to the festival grounds. Specific addresses relating to your ticket type will be provided closer to event dates. Make sure to plug the correct address into your GPS to take you to the proper entrance for your ticket type.
Please review arrival directions again before you arrive as information is subject to change.
PRO TIP: Arrive EARLY! The earlier you arrive the better camping placement you will have, and you will wait in far less traffic! Remember, Thursday camping arrivals will get the best spots possible! So convince your friends to make it 4 days out at sea with us. Buy Early Arrival
Campers: All guests with a festival and camping wristband will have access to the festival and campgrounds and may enter and exit as you please.
Festival Pass Only / Single Day Tickets: In an effort to ensure our patrons safety and efficiency of our entry operations, there is no daily in-and-out or re-entry permitted in the festival grounds without a camping wristband. Please pack accordingly and take advantage of our festival locker program, charging stations, and check out the festival general store to grab any essential you may have forgotten. Camping Pass holders will be free to travel between the campgrounds and festival as needed. If you have an emergency and need to leave but wish to come back, please speak with the box office staff and they will assist you.
You will be subject to search at each of the entrance gates
See Allowable Items for information on bags and what you can bring inside the festival
Hours of Operation
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Thursday 9/16||Friday 9/17||Saturday 9/18||Sunday 9/19|
|Gate Hours||7:30pm – 12am||2pm – 1am||3pm – 1am||3pm – 1am|
|Box Office||10am – 10pm||10am – 12am||10am – 12am||12:30pm – 7pm|
|Toll Booths||10am – 10pm||10am – 12am||10am – 12am||11am – 7pm|
|Sound||8pm-12am||3pm – 1am||3pm – 1am||3pm – 1am|
|Pool Parties||12pm – 3pm||12pm – 3pm|
*Hours Subject to Change
Q: Does everyone that’s riding in my car need a camping pass?
A: Yes, each person entering the campground must have their own individual camping wristband and their own individual admission ticket to the festival. Car Camping passes include 2 camping wristbands. Additional guests will need to purchase a companion camping pass to ride with you and join your campsite.
Q: How do I bring my car into the campgrounds
A: If you want to camp next to your vehicle you will need to purchase a Car Camping Pass. Car camping passes include 1 pass for your vehicle and 2 camping wristbands.
Q: Can I add Camping to my ticket if I already purchased a Festival Pass?
A: Yes, you can add a camping pass to your ticket by visiting our ticketing page and purchasing a GA or VIP Car Camping Pass. Tent-Only Camping is also available if you are not bringing a vehicle.
Q: If I am camping, can I leave and come back?
A: For the safety of our Imagine family, once your vehicle is parked within the campgrounds, it may not be moved until Monday at sunrise. Vehicles that leave the campgrounds will not be granted re-entry. Should a vehicle need to leave in the event of an emergency, please contact campground management to provide you with a safe escort. We encourage you to plan/pack accordingly and visit the Camping General Store for any necessities you may be lacking.
Q: When can I begin to set up my campsite?
A: The campgrounds will open by 11am Thursday for you to begin setting up camp for the festival. Campground opening times and schedule subject to change. If you want to arrive early and camp on Thursday you will need to purchase an Early Arrival pass.
Early Arrival Questions
Q: How early is early arrival? If we purchase early arrival passes, can we come early and wait until the gate opens? what time does the gate open for campers ? For instance, can we come and stay at the gate or where ever the entrance is on Wednesday night and wait until the gate opens Thursday morning for camping passes?
A: Early Arrival Campers may arrive starting at 10AM on Thursday. It really depends how early you arrive. If you arrive just a few hours early you can wait in cue in our lot. If you get there Wednesday night you will be asked to wait off site until we are open.
Q: Does Early Arrival include the Pre-Party Concert on Thursday?
No, the pre-party concert on Thursday is held inside the festival grounds and is a separate ticket from Early Arrival. If you want to attend the Pre-Party concert you will need to purchase the Pre-Party pass as an add on. If you want to camp on Thursday you will need to purchase an Early Arrival Pass.
The Pre-Party Concert was gifted to all ticket holders from 2020. If you purchased your 2021 ticket after the 2020 show was postponed, you can purchase a Pre-Party pass as an add on.
Q: How is Early Arrival and the Pre-Party concert different?
A: Early Arrival allows you to enter the campgrounds early on Thursday and camp. Early arrival gives you access to the closest campsites and allow you to have more time to set up your campsite without missing the music.
The Pre-Party is a concert held inside the festival grounds and is open to both campers and daily entry guests (non-campers). The artists will be performing on one of the main stages with the lineup coming soon. If you want to attend the pre-party you will need to purchase a pre-party pass as an add on. If you were gifted the pass it is free. These passes have not been issued yet so do not worry if you do not see the pass on your account yet.
Q: Does VIP include free Thursday camping or do we need to purchase the Thursday pass
If you are a VIP guest and have already purchased your ticket and would like to camp on Thursday you will need to grab an Early Arrival pass.
Are the Early Arrival passes per person or per vehicle?
Early Arrival Passes are per person.
Q: I would like to camp on site, what options are available?
A: Currently there is tent camping, limited car camping, VIP camping, and RV camping! We also feature Qube Tents and RV Rentals on Site . Make sure and buy your ticket as soon as possible before any of these options sell out.
Q: Am I allowed to bring my own alcohol?
A: Alcohol is allowed into the camp grounds but not into the festival grounds. There is a limit to how much each person and vehicle can bring in, please see allowed/not allowed items for specifics.
Q: What is the difference between car camping and tent camping?
A: With general car camping you will be able to camp right next to your car. With tent only camping you will be in a separate lot where there are no cars. There is a limited amount of car camping space available and it is likely that car camping space will sell out.
Q: What size is my car camping spot?
A: Car campers will have a 20’x20’ campsite. Camping plots are first come, first serve and provide enough space to fit one vehicle and two tents.
Q: Am I able to camp at Imagine without a festival pass?
A: Everyone camping will need a festival pass to accompany their camping pass before entering the camping area.
Q: Do GA or VIP tickets include camping?
No, tickets to the festival do not include camping. Camping passes must be purchased separately. Everybody needs their own individual camping pass if they wish to camp. Exception: You purchased a combo pass that explicitly said GA with Camping.
Q: My friends are arriving separately to check-in separately, can we camp together?
No, everybody must arrive with their group when they check-in to the campgrounds to be placed at the same campsite. Everybody that is camping together, must arrive together. If you are part of Group Camping, your group can arrive at separate times, your group leader will be responsible for coordinating arrivals.
Please note: If you have more than 1 car together and want to camp with your friends, each vehicle must have a Car camping pass and arrive together at the same time. No exceptions. Please carpool to be as efficient as possible! Every one inside the vehicle will need to have camping wristband. For those that did not buy their own car camping pass (comes with 2 camping wristbands), they can buy the Companion Camping Pass which includes 1 camping wristband.
Q: What are the check-in hours for camping?
Camping Tollbooths open at 10AM. Hours subject to change.
Q: When is check-out for camping?
All campers must be vacated from the campgrounds on Monday 9/20 by 2:00 PM.
Q: What is the minimum age to camp?
Imagine is an 18+ event, and all campers must be at least 18+.
Q: Am I able to camp at Imagine without a festival pass?
Everyone camping will need a festival pass to accompany their camping pass before entering the camping area.
Q: Do campers get re-entry into the festival during festival hours?
Yes, once you are in the festival, if you are a camper you are allowed to come and go between the festival and camping as you please.
Q: How many vehicles are allowed per campsite?
1 vehicle per campsite.
Q: Can people with GA Camping Passes enter the VIP Campgrounds?
No, if you have a GA Camping Pass you will not be allowed to go into the VIP Campgrounds. If you purchased a QUBE or RV space, each person with you must also have at a minimum a VIP companion pass.
Q: If I am camping, can I leave and come back?
For the safety of our Imagine family, once your vehicle is parked within the campgrounds, it may not be moved AT ALL until Monday at sunrise. Vehicles that leave the campgrounds will not be granted re-entry. Should a vehicle need to leave in the event of an emergency, please contact campground management to provide you with a safe escort. We encourage you to plan/pack accordingly and visit the Camping General Store for any necessities you may be lacking.
UNAUTHORIZED MOVEMENT OF A VEHICLE ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED BY STAFF IS GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE EJECTION FROM THE EVENT. This is for YOUR SAFETY! We love you!
Q: Will there be a general store in the camping area?
Yes! Items you can purchase will be basic camping goods, water, ice, simple snacks and basic first aid items. There will be dozens to shop at as well.
Q: Will there be CAMPING supplies available to purchase on-site?
Yes, if you need basic camping amenities such as chairs, lights, inflatables, camping furniture, umbrellas, etc. You can purchase them on Unity Travel’s website HERE. You can purchase them ahead of time and pick them up at the campgrounds.
Q: We ran out of supplies, can I leave and re-enter?
First, check the General Store & Vendors in the campgrounds. You CANNOT move your car from the campsite for any reason. You may take a taxi or rideshare service. You will be subject to a search each time you enter the campgrounds. We do not recommend leaving and strongly suggest you bring everything you need when you pack for the weekend. Be self reliant and watch out for each other!
Q: Can I put more than one tent on my campsite?
Yes, however, if your tent spills over onto your neighbor’s campsite, you will be asked to have it taken down.
Q: Are there ADA accommodations?
Yes. There will be an ADA accessible camping area and stage viewing areas. Please contact ADA@imaginefestival.com for accommodations. ADA Registration opens in July.
Q: What happens in the case of inclement weather?
The festival organizers work diligently to make sure that the event is open regardless of the weather patterns, however, in severe and dangerous weather conditions, your safety is our number one priority. In the event of lightning, heavy rains, storms, or strong wind, protocols must be followed. This may mean a temporary or permanent closing of the festival. The event is considered RAIN or SHINE. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Please keep an eye on the weather and plan accordingly. As always, please be sure to listen to any updates from Imagine staff regarding your safety.
Q: What happens in case of my belongings becoming damaged/stolen/missing on the campgrounds?
Imagine Festival is not responsible for damage or loss of personal property. Each individual shall assume full responsibility for theft and vandalism over the duration of their stay. Imagine will not be held accountable for the loss resulting in loss caused by fire, water, theft, or vandalism. We recommend you lock valuables, and keep personal items safe.
Q: What behavior can result in being removed from the campground?
Uncontrolled, destructive behaviour will not be tolerated and may lead to eviction and/or banning from the campground. Each occupant is responsible for maintaining a neat and clean site
he following actions can result in a warning and/or ejection of camping party.
Irresponsible use of alcohol.
Public nudity, lewd behavior.
Accessing restricted areas without proper passes.
Taunting, bullying, abusive, disruptive language and or obscene gestures.
Moving RV or vehicle to another location after placement by festival staff.
Parking or extending any part of tent, RV, or vehicle in fire lanes or outside designated marked area.
Refusing to quiet music during enforced quiet hours.
Failing to cooperate/comply with campground safety officers.
The following actions will result in immediate ejection:
Relieving your bladder or bowels anywhere other than approved restrooms/port-a-potties. Please remember you’re in a shared space.
Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
Engaging in sexual behavior in public.
Possession/use of illegal drugs.
Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
If a guest participating in this behavior is uncooperative or persistently negatively affecting other patrons, you may be ejected.
FINAL SAFETY MESSAGE:
If you see someone who is not feeling well, offer them help & water. If they are in bad shape, do not hesitate to report it to a local staff member or medic.
You will not get in trouble for reporting someone who is inebriated and needs medical help. We encourage you to take full advantage of the resources that are there for your safety. Law enforcement are there primarily to protect you! Remember that!
Look out for each other and have a great time!
For additional questions related to prohibited items, please email email@example.com
Q: What can I bring with me?
A: See the complete list of acceptable and prohibited items Here.
Q: If I am staying off-site can I leave the festival grounds and come back?
A: In an effort to ensure our patrons safety and efficiency of our entry operations, there is no daily in-and-out or re-entry permitted in the festival grounds without a camping wristband. Please pack accordingly and take advantage of our festival locker program, charging stations, and check out the festival general store to grab any essential you may have forgotten. Camping Pass holders will be free to travel between the campgrounds and festival as needed.
Q: How long can my car be parked in day parking?
A: Cars parked in day parking will need to clear the lots after music ends at the end of each night. If you find yourself needing to leave your car and catch a sober ride home, we encourage you to do so, and will just require that you pay an additional day’s parking fee upon return. To ensure the safety and security of our patrons, no overnight sleeping or loitering in the day parking lot will be permitted.
Q: What should I expect the weather to be like during the festival?
A: Imagine Festival is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be issued should inclement weather occur. Weather can be unpredictable. Please keep an eye on the weather and plan accordingly. As always, please be sure to listen to any updates from Imagine staff regarding your safety.
Q: Will there be a lost and found?
A: Yes, Lost & Found will operate during festival hours and will be marked on your festival map. Following the event, lost items will be held 30 days for your convenience. A form will be posted on our website to report and describe your lost items, if found we will contact you. There might be a charge to ship your items back to you. http://www.imaginefestival.com/lostandfound/
Q: I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: Imagine is an 18+ event. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted, with or without a guardian.
Q: What are acceptable forms of Identification?
A: The following are acceptable forms of identification for access to and the purchasing of alcohol at Imagine:
- State-Issued Driver’s License
- Uniformed Services ID Card
- Foreign Driver’s License
- Expired Driver’s License + State-Issued Temporary [Paper] ID
Q: Will lockers be available?
A: Yes! Lockers are available for purchase at the festival to to safely store your stuff and keep your cell phone powered up all weekend long. Lockers can also be purchased prior to the festival. Click Here for more information.
Q: Can I pass out flyers at Imagine? ?
A: No, there is no unauthorized vending or solicitations anywhere on Atlanta Motor Speedway property, including parking lots. .
Q: Will Medical / First Aid be available?
A: We will have medical staff on-site for the entire duration of Imagine. Upon arrival, please take note of the location of our clearly-marked medical tents should you need to stop by during the event. If you need medical assistance, contact the nearest security guard, staff member, volunteer, or medic, or go to one of the on-site medical tents. If you’re not sure whether it’s an emergency or not, assume it is and get help immediately. All of our safety and medical staff are here to help you enjoy the festival and make it home safely – no judgements.
Q: Can I Bring My Medication?
A: Yes, medications are allowed into the festival and campgrounds as long as they comply with the following:
- No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging.
- No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted.
- Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:
- A valid photo ID (See list of acceptable forms of identification);
- Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo ID;
- Only one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle);
- Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in quantities reasonable for your time at the festival.
- Unsure if your medication is a controlled substance? Check out a list here: http://bit.ly/DEAcontrolledsubstances
Q: Will there be FREE water?
A: Yes, Imagine has implemented even more FREE water stations for 2019, available both inside the festival grounds and in camping. Check your festival map for locations. There will also be water available for purchase at the bar.
Q: Are pets allowed?
A: Imagine has a strict no-pet policy, with exceptions only for service animals as specified by federal and state law. Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the safety of our patrons, staff, and other service animals, all animals which do not meet the legal standards will not be allowed into the festival grounds. All service animals must be registered at the entrance gates. Please note, dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support are not considered service animals by the ADA and and will not be allowed into Imagine. For more info, visit www.ada.gov.
Q: Will there be an official afterparty?
A: Yes, the official afterparty will be located in the campground at the silent disco. You must have a camping pass to gain admission to the silent disco.
Q: Is my camera allowed into the festival?
A: Small point and shoot cameras, GoPros, and other cameras without detachable lenses are allowed into the festival.
Q: I have a media related question, who do I contact?
A: For those interested in press passes and any other media inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How do I become a vendor at Imagine Festival?
A: Potential vendors must sign up and be approved prior to the festival. Upon approval you will be able to sell merchandise. Click here to apply to be a vendor.
Q: Will there be water bottle refill stations?
A: Yes! FREE water stations are available both inside the festival grounds and in camping. Any reusable water bottle or camelback can be filled for FREE. Check your festival map for locations.
Q: Does Imagine offer Merchandise?
A: Yes! We will be offering official Imagine apparel and merchandise along with a wide variety of other vendors as well!
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PUTTING ON YOUR WRISTBAND. PLEASE NOTE: WRISTBANDS CANNOT BE REMOVED ONCE PUT ON! KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE UNTIL YOU’RE HEADED TO IMAGINE. YOUR WRISTBAND MUST BE ON AND SECURED AS YOU APPROACH THE FESTIVAL.
1. I need help with my Tickets? Who do I contact
Please reach out to email@example.com to assist with your ticket order
2. Can I register my wristband under someone else’s name?
You can only register a wristband once, so make sure you have all of that person’s required information on hand. To register, you’ll need their:
- Full name
- Email address
- Wristband ID number
3. Can I change my wristband registration information and/or transfer it to someone else?
Unfortunately not. Once registered, wristbands can’t be transferred and identifying information can’t be changed.
You can gift the ticket and wristband to anyone before registering the wristband, but only the original buyer can manage the order to request a replacement.
4. I purchased a Pre-Party or Pool Party Pass
Answer: These will be issued as a print @ home PDF ticket. You can either print out the ticket or pull it up on your mobile device.
5.What do I do with my PDF ticket
Answer: The PDF will be scanned into the festival and exchanged for a wristband. If the PDF is for parking, you will receive a parking pass after the ticket is scanned at the Parking Entrance.
6. How do I know which wristband is to be used for what?
Answer: The wristbands will clearly state what type of ticket the wristband is for.
Allowed / Not Allowed Items
WHAT YOU CAN BRING DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT
- Rain gear
- Camping gear (tent, tarp, sleeping bags, etc.)
- Your favorite hoodie
- Extra shoes/sneakers
- Mud boots (in case it rains)
- Bug spray
- Sunscreen (lots of it)
- A hat for shade
- A bandana
- Reusable Water Bottles or Camelbak-style bladders (must be empty)
- Biodegradable plastic bags for trash (Help keep our beautiful site clean)
- Toilet paper (you never know)
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (AND extra batteries!)
- Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Prescription Medications, Inhalers, and Epi-Pens (See FAQ for Prescription Medication Requirements)
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (avoid keeping keys in your car!)
YOU DON’T NEED IT TO SURVIVE, BUT YOU’LL BE HAPPY YOU HAVE IT
- Small luggage lock for your tent (please don’t bring any valuables – if you must, keep them locked out of view in your vehicle) or rent one of our lockers.
- soaps, detergents and shampoos
- Smokers – bring an ashtray! Every butt you throw on the ground someone has to pick up!
- Blanket (for sitting)
- Earplugs (for sleeping)
CAMPGROUND PROHIBITED ITEMS
These items are not allowed under any circumstances (Remember, we search every vehicle):
- Bad Attitudes (Positive vibes only!)
- Obscure gels, liquids, or wax, including vape juice (juice within tank is okay)
- Glass of any kind (this includes wine bottles, drinking glasses, pickle jars, and test tubes)
- No kegs are allowed into the festival. We will seize ALL excessive* amounts of alcohol. *Excessive means anything over 1 case of beer per person and 1 box of wine per person. Kegs, glass, liquor, or vending of alcohol is not permitted in the campgrounds, and alcohol may not be brought from the campsites into the festival venue.
- Weapons, items that could be used as a weapon, or harmful objects of any kind (including steak knives, pepper spray,etc)
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Bicycles, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (including, but not limited to: golf carts, ATVs, motor scooters, powered skateboards, and airboats)Professional photography equipment (cameras with a detachable lens >2”, tripods, video cameras, etc)
- Pets (even really, really small ones- Please reference service animal policy)
- Box trucks or trailers (a camping trailer is OK, but it is considered an RV which requires an RV pass)
- Charcoal, lighter fluid, gasoline, firewood or other combustibles used to generate flame or heat (other than gas grills).
- Gas-powered generators
- Laser pens or similar focused-light devices
- Over-the-Counter Medications (unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging)
- Vitamins or Supplements
- Non-Compliant Prescription Medications (See FAQ for Prescription Medication Questions)
- Vending of any kind is not allowed (Sharing yes, selling, no. You know the difference.)
- No totems over 10 feet in height, constructed of metal or wooden pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or causing harm to others.
- NO OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED. (CAMP FIRES, FIRE PITS, TIKI TORCHES, ETC)]
- Branded, wrapped or sponsored vehicles, RVs, tents, etc utilized for marketing purposes.
FESTIVAL GROUND PROHIBITED ITEMS
These items are not allowed under any circumstances:
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Compressed Gas Cylinders (CO2, Propane, etc.)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Stuffed Animals
- Eye drops
- Over-the-counter medications (see FAQ for Prescription Medication Requirements)
- Glass, cans, cups, or coolers
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Unauthorized vending/soliciting materials (promotional stickers, flyers, commodities, etc)
- Balls or Frisbees
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, firearms, etc.)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs)
Conditions of Entry
Conditions of Entry
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE FOR GUESTS ENTERING IMAGINE:
- TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR IMAGINE FAMILY, ALL VEHICLES, PERSONS, AND PROPERTY ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH AT ALL TIMES. FAILURE TO CONSENT TO SEARCH WILL RESULT IN DENIAL OF ENTRY OR EJECTION FROM EVENT;
- DRUG USE OR POSSESSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;
- INTOXICATED PATRONS WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY/ ASKED TO LEAVE;
- UNDERAGE DRINKING/DELIVERY TO MINORS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED;
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN FESTIVAL GROUNDS;;
- ALL CAMELBAKS/ WATER BOTTLES MUST BE EMPTY UPON ENTRY;
- STROBE LIGHTS WILL BE IN USE;
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING/SOLICITATIONS;
- NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OR VIDEO EQUIPMENT;
- NO CROWD SURFING, MOSHING, OR STAGE DIVING;
- DAILY RE-ENTRY IS ONLY PERMITTED FOR CAMPING TICKET HOLDERS;
- NO PETS;
- GOOD VIBES ONLY – NO BAD ATTITUDES WILL BE TOLERATED!;
- IMAGINE RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITHOUT REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID, TO REFUSE ADMISSION TO, OR EJECT ANY PERSONS, INCLUDING THOSE WHO CONDUCT IS DEEMED DISORDERLY, DISRUPTIVE, ABUSIVE OR WHO OTHERWISE FAILS TO COMPLY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS OF UNIFORMED EVENT STAFF;
- FESTIVAL SAFETY TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE FINAL DECISION ON ALLOWED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS WITHOUT NOTICE.
SMILE. STAY HYDRATED. PACE YOURSELF. TAKE CARE OF ONE ANOTHER.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!