Frequently Asked Questions
Allowed / Not Allowed Items
WHAT YOU CAN BRING DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT
- Rain gear
- Camping gear (tent, tarp, sleeping bags, etc.)
- Your favorite hoodie
- Extra shoes/sneakers
- Mud boots (in case it rains)
- Bug spray
- Sunscreen (lots of it)
- A hat for shade
- A bandana
- Reusable Water Bottles or Camelbak-style bladders (must be empty)
- Biodegradable plastic bags for trash (Help keep our beautiful site clean)
- Toilet paper (you never know)
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (AND extra batteries!)
- Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Prescription Medications, Inhalers, and Epi-Pens (See FAQ for Prescription Medication Requirements)
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (avoid keeping keys in your car!)
YOU DON’T NEED IT TO SURVIVE, BUT YOU’LL BE HAPPY YOU HAVE IT
- Small luggage lock for your tent (please don’t bring any valuables – if you must, keep them locked out of view in your vehicle) or rent one of our lockers.
- soaps, detergents and shampoos
- Smokers – bring an ashtray! Every butt you throw on the ground someone has to pick up!
- Blanket (for sitting)
- Earplugs (for sleeping)
CAMPGROUND PROHIBITED ITEMS
These items are not allowed under any circumstances (Remember, we search every vehicle):
- Bad Attitudes (Positive vibes only!)
- Glass of any kind (this includes wine bottles, drinking glasses, pickle jars, and test tubes)
- No kegs are allowed into the festival. We will seize ALL excessive* amounts of alcohol. *Excessive means anything over 1 case of beer, one 1.75 liter of hard liquor, and 1 box of wine per person. No outside alcohol is allowed into Imagine Festival.
- Weapons, items that could be used as a weapon, or harmful objects of any kind (including steak knives, pepper spray,etc)
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Bicycles, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (including, but not limited to: golf carts, ATVs, motor scooters, powered skateboards, and airboats)Professional photography equipment (cameras with a detachable lens >2”, tripods, video cameras, etc)
- Pets (even really, really small ones- Please reference service animal policy)
- Box trucks or trailers (a camping trailer is OK, but it is considered an RV which requires an RV pass)
- Charcoal, lighter fluid, gasoline, firewood or other combustibles used to generate flame or heat (other than gas grills).
- Gas-powered generators
- Laser pens or similar focused-light devices
- Over-the-Counter Medications (unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging)
- Vitamins or Supplements
- Non-Compliant Prescription Medications (See FAQ for Prescription Medication Questions)
- Vending of any kind is not allowed (Sharing yes, selling, no. You know the difference.)
- No totems over 10 feet in height, constructed of metal or wooden pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or causing harm to others.
- NO OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED. (CAMP FIRES, FIRE PITS, TIKI TORCHES, ETC)]
- Branded, wrapped or sponsored vehicles, RVs, tents, etc utilized for marketing purposes.
FESTIVAL GROUND PROHIBITED ITEMS
These items are not allowed under any circumstances:
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Compressed Gas Cylinders (CO2, Propane, etc.)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Stuffed Animals
- Eye drops
- Over-the-counter medications (see FAQ for Prescription Medication Requirements)
- Glass, cans, cups, or coolers
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Unauthorized vending/soliciting materials (promotional stickers, flyers, commodities, etc)
- Balls or Frisbees
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, firearms, etc.)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs)
Conditions of Entry
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE FOR GUESTS ENTERING IMAGINE:
- TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR IMAGINE FAMILY, ALL VEHICLES, PERSONS, AND PROPERTY ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH AT ALL TIMES. FAILURE TO CONSENT TO SEARCH WILL RESULT IN DENIAL OF ENTRY OR EJECTION FROM EVENT;
- DRUG USE OR POSSESSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;
- INTOXICATED PATRONS WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY/ ASKED TO LEAVE;
- UNDERAGE DRINKING/DELIVERY TO MINORS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED;
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN FESTIVAL GROUNDS;;
- ALL CAMELBAKS/ WATER BOTTLES MUST BE EMPTY UPON ENTRY;
- STROBE LIGHTS WILL BE IN USE;
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING/SOLICITATIONS;
- NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OR VIDEO EQUIPMENT;
- NO CROWD SURFING, MOSHING, OR STAGE DIVING;
- DAILY RE-ENTRY IS ONLY PERMITTED FOR CAMPING TICKET HOLDERS;
- NO PETS;
- GOOD VIBES ONLY – NO BAD ATTITUDES WILL BE TOLERATED!;
- IMAGINE RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITHOUT REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID, TO REFUSE ADMISSION TO, OR EJECT ANY PERSONS, INCLUDING THOSE WHO CONDUCT IS DEEMED DISORDERLY, DISRUPTIVE, ABUSIVE OR WHO OTHERWISE FAILS TO COMPLY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS OF UNIFORMED EVENT STAFF;
- FESTIVAL SAFETY TEAM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE FINAL DECISION ON ALLOWED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS WITHOUT NOTICE.
SMILE. STAY HYDRATED. PACE YOURSELF. TAKE CARE OF ONE ANOTHER.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!
Q: What can I bring with me?
A: See the complete list of acceptable and prohibited items Here.
Q: Does everyone that’s riding in my car need a car camping pass?
A: No, NEW for 2020 – Car Camping Passes are now sold on a per car basis, not per person. This will allow our guests traveling in groups to save money and reduce their carbon footprint by encouraging carpooling. If you want to camp next to your car, you will only need to purchase 1 Car Camping Pass per vehicle and the pass comes with two (2) GA Camping Wristbands and one (1) 20×20 campsite with parking for your vehicle.
Q: Can I add Camping to my ticket if I already purchased a Festival Pass?
A: Yes, you can add a camping pass to your ticket. NEW FOR 2020 All Camping Passes are sold separately from Festival tickets, with the exception of 4-packs.
Q: If I am staying off-site can I leave the festival grounds and come back?
A: In an effort to ensure our patrons safety and efficiency of our entry operations, there is no daily in-and-out or re-entry permitted in the festival grounds without a camping wristband. Please pack accordingly and take advantage of our festival locker program, charging stations, and check out the festival general store to grab any essential you may have forgotten. Camping Pass holders will be free to travel between the campgrounds and festival as needed.
Q: If I am camping, can I leave and come back?
A: For the safety of our Imagine family, once your vehicle is parked within the campgrounds, it may not be moved until Monday at sunrise. Vehicles that leave the campgrounds will not be granted re-entry. Should a vehicle need to leave in the event of an emergency, please contact campground management to provide you with a safe escort. We encourage you to plan/pack accordingly and visit the Camping General Store for any necessities you may be lacking.
Q: When will I receive my wristband?
A: Wristbands will be shipped approximately 2 weeks before the event.
Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from See Tickets on behalf of IMF.
IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
No barcoded tickets will be issued for this event, all ticket-purchasers will receive a festival wristband by mail.
All wristbands will ship in September 2020. Please allow until 1 week prior to festival for your wristbands to arrive. Wristbands will be sent to the shipping address specified on your order. All international orders will be held at will call.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
Q: Where can I find you ticketing Terms & Conditions
A: Our ticketing Terms and Conditions can be found here
Q: Can I pick up my ticket/wristband early?
A: Unfortunately we are not offering an option to pick up your tickets early this year. Stay tuned for more information about VIP table customer tickets (Ocean View).
Q: Can I upgrade my ticket?
A: Yes, if tickets are available, you can upgrade your tickets to VIP. In order to upgrade your ticket to VIP you need to go ahead and purchase a VIP ticket. Then send us your order confirmation # for both the VIP ticket and your previously purchased ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org Once we confirm your purchase, we will cancel your original ticket.
Q: How long can my car be parked in day parking?
A: Cars parked in day parking will need to clear the lots after music ends at the end of each night. If you find yourself needing to leave your car and catch a sober ride home, we encourage you to do so, and will just require that you pay an additional day’s parking fee upon return. To ensure the safety and security of our patrons, no overnight sleeping or loitering in the day parking lot will be permitted.
Q: When can I begin to set up my campsite?
A: The campgrounds will open at 10am Friday for you to begin setting up camp for the festival.
Q: What should I expect the weather to be like during the festival?
A: Imagine Festival is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be issued should inclement weather occur. Weather can be unpredictable. Please keep an eye on the weather and plan accordingly. As always, please be sure to listen to any updates from Imagine staff regarding your safety.
Q: Will there be a lost and found?
A: Yes, Lost & Found will operate during festival hours and will be marked on your festival map. Following the event, lost items will be held 30 days for your convenience. A form will be posted on our website to report and describe your lost items, if found we will contact you. There might be a charge to ship your items back to you.
Q: I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: Imagine is an 18+ event. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted, with or without a guardian.
Q: What are acceptable forms of Identification?
A: The following are acceptable forms of identification for access to and the purchasing of alcohol at Imagine:
- State-Issued Driver’s License
- Uniformed Services ID Card
- Foreign Driver’s License
- Expired Driver’s License + State-Issued Temporary [Paper] ID
Q: Will lockers be available?
A: Yes! Lockers are available for purchase at the festival to to safely store your stuff and keep your cell phone powered up all weekend long. Lockers can also be purchased prior to the festival. Click Here for more information.
Q: Can I pass out flyers at Imagine? ?
A: No, there is no unauthorized vending or solicitations anywhere on Atlanta Motor Speedway property, including parking lots. .
Q: Will Medical / First Aid be available?
A: We will have medical staff on-site for the entire duration of Imagine. Upon arrival, please take note of the location of our clearly-marked medical tents should you need to stop by during the event. If you need medical assistance, contact the nearest security guard, staff member, volunteer, or medic, or go to one of the on-site medical tents. If you’re not sure whether it’s an emergency or not, assume it is and get help immediately. All of our safety and medical staff are here to help you enjoy the festival and make it home safely – no judgements.
Q: Can I Bring My Medication?
A: Yes, medications are allowed into the festival and campgrounds as long as they comply with the following:
- No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging.
- No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted.
- Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:
- A valid photo ID (See list of acceptable forms of identification);
- Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo ID;
- Only one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle);
- Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in quantities reasonable for your time at the festival.
- Unsure if your medication is a controlled substance? Check out a list here: http://bit.ly/DEAcontrolledsubstances
Q: Will there be FREE water?
A: Yes, Imagine has implemented even more FREE water stations for 2017, available both inside the festival grounds and in camping. Check your festival map for locations. There will also be water available for purchase at the bar.
Q: Are pets allowed?
A: Imagine has a strict no-pet policy, with exceptions only for service animals as specified by federal and state law. Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the safety of our patrons, staff, and other service animals, all animals which do not meet the legal standards will not be allowed into the festival grounds. All service animals must be registered at the entrance gates. Please note, dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support are not considered service animals by the ADA and and will not be allowed into Imagine. For more info, visit www.ada.gov.
Q: Will there be an official afterparty?
A: Yes, the official afterparty will be located in the campground at the silent disco. You must have a camping pass to gain admission to the silent disco.
Q: The information on my ticket is wrong, how do I fix this?
A: To update the information on your ticket and/or change shipping address, contact See Tickets for instructions.
Q: Where should I buy my imagine Festival Ticket?
A: See Tickets is the only authorized ticket vendor for Imagine Festival. Premium Camping Options are officially sold through Unity Travel.
There are No refunds or Exchanges, all Sales are final.
Do not buy passes from scalpers, we do not service, authenticate, or support passes from scalpers. We do not assist in any 3rd party transactions.
Q: I can no longer attend, Can I get a refund?
A: Unfortunately, no; we have a very strict no refund policy.
Q: Is my camera allowed into the festival?
A: Small point and shoot cameras, GoPros, and other cameras without detachable lenses are allowed into the festival.
Q: I have a media related question, who do I contact?
A: For those interested in press passes and any other media inquiries,please email us at email@example.com.
Q: How do I become a vendor at Imagine Festival?
A: Potential vendors must sign up and be approved prior to the festival. Upon approval you will be able to sell merchandise. Click here to apply to be a vendor.
Q: Will there be water bottle refill stations?
A: Yes! FREE water stations aree available both inside the festival grounds and in camping. Any reusable water bottle or camelback can be filled for FREE. Check your festival map for locations.
Q: Does Imagine offer Merchandise?
A: Yes! We will be offering official Imagine apparel and merchandise along with a wide variety of other vendors as well!
Q: I would like to camp on site, what options are available?
A: Currently there is Car camping, tent only camping, VIP camping, and RV camping! We also feature Glamping options and QUBE tents . Make sure and buy your ticket as soon as possible before any of these options sell out.
Q: Am I allowed to bring my own alcohol?
A: Alcohol is allowed into the camp grounds but not into the festival grounds. There is a limit to how much each person can bring in, please see allowed/not allowed items for specifics.
Q: What is the difference between car camping and tent camping?
A: With general car camping you will be able to camp right next to your car. With tent only camping you will be in a separate lot where there are no cars. If you arrive on site without a vehicle and have purchased camping, you will be directed to the tent only lot. There is not a seperate ticket for Tent-Only Camping.
Q: What size is my car camping spot?
A: Car campers will have a 20’x20’ campsite. Camping plots are first come, first serve and provide enough space to fit one vehicle and two tents. VIP Camping lots are approximately 50% larger than the GA Campsites and can accommodate 1 vehicle and up to 3 tents depending on the size of your tents.
Q: Am I able to camp at Imagine without a festival pass?
A: Everyone camping will need a festival pass to accompany their camping pass before entering the camping area.
Health and Safety
- Pace yourself
- Don’t drink too much too quickly
- Make sure you Eat and Drink water if drinking Alcohol
- Stay Hydrated
- Like athletes, your time at Imagine can take a toll on your body’s electrolytes. Make sure you’re replenishing your body’s electrolytes as you enjoy the festival. Sports drinks like Powerade, Gatorade, etc. contain electrolytes that can help keep your body running smoothly. If you’re feeling drained and think that water isn’t enough, stop by one of our Medical tents and we’ll get you feeling like yourself again in no time.
- Don’t get hungry
- We’ve worked hard to provide some of the best of Atlanta’s local eateries for you to enjoy at Imagine. Take advantage of these vendors, making sure you are eating at least 3 meals a day to give your body enough energy to get through the day and party through the night.
- Safe Decisions
- Your body is a wonderland. Without a prescription, there is no way to know what drug or dose could be safe for you. Adulterated, misrepresented and varying potencies of substances poses a serious threat to your health and safety. Never take anything from someone you don’t know.
- Buddy System
- Staying with your friends can be tough at times, so plan a meet up point should you get separated. As your IMAGINE family grows, make sure you keep track of those you came with.
- If you see something, say something
- Staying safe means looking out for one another. If something just doesn’t look right, let the nearest staff member know and we will check it out. All of our uniformed staff members are here to keep you safe, not get someone in trouble, and they are more than happy to help.
- Security/Law Enforcement
- While security staff is on-site 24 hours a day, please make sure you secure any valuables and lock your tents and cars.