TICKETING & FESTIVAL FAQs
GA PASS: Entry into the main festival grounds on the 17th,18th, and 19th, 2021. Every one wishing to enter the festival will need their own pass. For a limited time, GA passes are available as a 2-pack. This is the most popular wristband option.
VIP PASS: Entry into the main festival grounds on the 17th,18th, and 19th, 2021 AND access to additional VIP areas. The main VIP Viewing Area is located adjacent to the Oceania Stage. VIPs enjoy more comfortable amenities including shade, premium restrooms, private bars and expedited entry into the festival.
GA Car Camping Passes: Vehicle entry and camping into the GA campgrounds. This is per vehicle and comes with 2 camping wristbands, and 1 Car Camping Pass for your Vehicle. All Campers must have a Festival Pass in addition to their camping passes to enter the campgrounds.
VIP Car Camping Passes: Premium car camping close to the main festival entrance.This is per vehicle and comes with 2 VIP camping wristbands, and 1 VIP Car Camping Pass for your Vehicle. All Campers must have a Festival Pass in addition to their camping passes to enter the campgrounds. Includes 1 20×20 VIP Car Camping Spot and can comfortably fit 1-2 tents and 1 standard sized car, truck, or SUV. Exclusive amenities to the VIP campground include comfort restrooms and shower trailers, VIP Lounge and Concierge/Help Desk.
Companion Camping Pass: Entry into the campgrounds. This allows you to camp at Imagine as a companion to a Car or Tent-Only Pass, allowing you to join up with your friends and share a campsite. Please note that this “Companion” Camping Pass does not include your own campsite or parking. Companion passes are available for GA and VIP campgrounds.
Thursday Early Arrival: Entry into the campgrounds on Thursday, September 16th. This ticket is per person and is an add-on. Every person arriving early needs an Early Arrival pass AND a camping pass. Early arrival is great for those that want to arrive early to claim the closest camping spots and take extra time to set up their campsite without missing a beat. This DOES NOT grant you access to the Official Pre-Party Concert which will be hosted that night inside the festival. The Pre-Party Concert tickets will be sold separately at a later date.
Pool Party Tickets: Access to the pool parties from 12-3 on Saturday and Sunday, inside the festival. Tickets sold per day, if you would like to attend both days you will need to purchase both a Saturday and Sunday pass. Please print out your ticket in advance of the show and bring it with you, you can also pull it up on your mobile phone but sometimes phones die, so best to keep a hard copy. All pool party guests will also need to have a festival wristband to enter. Buy Here: https://wl.seetickets.us/event/Imagine-Music-Festival-Add-Ons/424603?afflky=ImagineFestival
Pre-Party Concert (Thursday): The Lost Year (2020)
To celebrate the “Lost Year (2020)” a pre-party concert will be held on Thursday September 16th, 2021. Those that held onto their 2020 passes will get FREE entry into the pre-party. Tickets will also be available for purchase soon for 2021 pass holders.
This is a separately ticketed event inside the main festival grounds. Early Arrival Campers will need to purchase the “Pre-Party” concert ticket as an Add-On to attend. If you are receiving a FREE ticket to the pre-party (all 2020 ticket holders) you do not need to purchase the pre-party concert pass.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Camping included with the Regular GA or VIP Pass?
- No, camping is not included in the GA or VIP Passes. Camping must be purchased separately, per person.
Is my 2020 Pass still valid for this year?
- Yes! If you have purchased a 2020 ticket and did not request a refund, your tickets have automatically rolled over to 2021.
- For the guests who did keep their 2020 pass, you will automatically get a FREE Official Pre-Party Ticket in the main festival grounds on Thursday, September 16th. This does NOT include camping. If you’d like to arrive early and camp on Thursday, you must purchase a Thursday Early Arrival Add-On.
Are Thursday Early Arrival Add-Ons per person or per car?
- The Thursday Early Arrival is per person
Can I upgrade my tickets?
- If you’d like to upgrade your tickets, we recommend you purchase the ticket you wish to upgrade to. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with both your oldd confirmation number and your new confirmation number. Once we verify your new purchase, we can refund your original order to the card used at purchase. Please note that 2-packs and 4-packs with camping cannot be upgraded without having to cancel the entire order.
Where can I view my purchased tickets?
- You should have received an email confirmation from SeeTickets after you have purchased your tickets. You may also log in to your SeeTickets account to view your tickets. Please keep in mind that your tickets will start to ship between August and September in wristband form
Do payment plans take out payments automatically?
- Yes, if you have signed up for a payment plan, the amount due will be taken out of your account automatically on the due date. You may pay these earlier than the due dates if you’d like.
Is there an age requirement?
- Yes, you must be 18+ to attend IMF. Please make sure to bring your government-issued ID
Are there single-day passes available?
- At this time, we do not have any single-day passes available for purchase. GA or VIP Passes are for September 17.18.19. Please check back in at a later date for possible single-day passes. If we sell out in advance, single day tickets will not be available.
When will wristbands be shipped?
- Wristbands will be shipped to your address provided at checkout between August and September, prior to the festival. The last day to buy tickets before the cut-off day will be announced at a later time.
What if I need to change my address for my tickets to be shipped?
- Please log in to your SeeTickets account to change your address.
- If you need to update the address on your tickets, please do so by July 25, 2021. Change Address Instructions Here
I signed out as a guest on SeeTickets but need to change my address or view my tickets.
- Please contact SeeTickets at email@example.com to set up your account.
Where can I buy Pool Party tickets?
- Pool Party tickets are available as an add on and are sold separately from your festival ticket. You will need both a pool party pass and festival ticket to attend the pool parties. Buy Tickets Here
Are there ADA Accommodations?
Yes, we are still updating our ADA information for more detailed instructions but please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions and guidance.
Where can I apply to be a vendor?
Vendors can visit http://imaginefestival.com/vendors for more information and applications. Applications are currently being reviewed and vendors will begin receiving acceptance letters by June.